Writing Speed of Mr.Kanzaka
|Series||Writing Speed(note2)||Graph(note3)||already published||Passing(note4)||Estimate?(note5)|
|All Series Total||2.9month/vol||to Graph||79 volumes||for 19years 0months||around 2009.04|
|Slayers (all)||5.0month/vol||to Graph||47 volumes||for 19years 0months||around 2009.06|
|Slayers (main)||8.9month/vol||to Graph||15 volumes||for 10years 4months||(completed)|
|Slayers (SP/SM)||6.8month/vol||to Graph||32 volumes||for 17years 6months||around 2009.08|
|DOORS||7.0month/vol||to Graph||2 volumes||for 7months||(completed)|
|Abyss Gate||8.0month/vol||to Graph||2 volumes||for 8months||(completed)|
|Cross Cadia||7.8month/vol||to Graph||6 volumes||for 3year 3months||(completed)|
|Sheriff Stars (all)||6.1month/vol||to Graph||9 volumes||for 4years and 1month||(completed)|
|Sheriff Stars (MS)||12.0month/vol||to Graph||5 volumes||for 4years 1month||(completed)|
|Sheriff Stars (SS)||12.3month/vol||to Graph||4 volumes||for 3years 1month||(completed)|
|Lost Universe||19.0month/vol||to Graph||5 volumes||for 6years 4months||(completed)|
|Yami no Sadame wo Seou-mono||14.5month/vol||to Graph||3 volumes||for 2years 5months||(completed)|
|O.P.HUNTER||No Data||No Data||1 volume||No Data||(completed)|
|Higaeri Quest||8.3month/vol||to Graph||4 volumes||for 2years 1months||(completed)|
|Series||Writing Speed(note2)||already published||Passing(note4)||Estimate?(note5)|
|(English version) Slayers
(1st part of main series)
|5.7month/vol||8 volumes||for 3years 4months||(completed)|
* All figure was calculated simply in months. So, please think just as the estimate or joke.
* It may includes the miscalculate.
* "Writing Speed" was calculated only with novels already published. Mr.Kanzaka has other work (to check scenario of TV anime, to write scenario of movie and comic, etc.), so losing speed doesn't mean he gets laxy......probably.
* "Writing Speed" is the average of the total of the passing time till next volume. (rounded off to one decimal place)
(i.g. About "Yami no Sadame wo Seou-mono" series, there's 12months between the release of vol.1 and vol.2, and 17months between that of vol.2 and vol.3. So, to round "(12+17)/2" to one decimal place is "14.5months per 1volume".)
* "Slayers Delicious" series was put in Special series, and "The Fantasy III" was also put in O.P.HUNTER. So, these were excepted.
* The baperbacl version of "O.P.HUNTER" was excepted, as its contents is same with the hard cover version.
* It's not a mistake these graph begin from 0.
* "Speed (month/vol)" is the average of writing speed till the volume.
* "Interval" is the passing time from previous volume to the volume.
* The unit of the vertical axis is "month".
* "@" is my comment for "Speed", and "#" is that for "Interval".
* The passing time from 1st volume to the newest volume.(Note 5)
* It's the figure of the release data added writing speed. It's mere a personal estimate.